Cliff Diving Cliff Diving

Good try

The things that appealed to me most was the disembodied head(lol) and the background. However, it was really short, and seemed rushed. The credits are longer than the actual clip, which is against an unspoken rule of animation, may wanna fix that in your upcoming projects. Also, if you don't already know this, you can fix the sound quality when you click on export movie., by clicking "Set" where it says Audio stream/event and setting bitrate higher and picking "Best" quality. Unchecking "compress movie" may help, I haven't verified that yet.

MorbidlyCurious responds:

Yeah I know it's too short... honestly one night I just suddenly wanted to animate something and then focused too much on making the credits last for a certain portion of the song I used.

Thanks for the crit/advice!

FF7 Forgotten Twilight FF7 Forgotten Twilight

No clue what's going on

All I see is Cloud on a bike and then he swings his sword...that went so fast and yet if it was longer, it would be totally awesome and still be a trailer. I mean, trailers usually hint at storylines and I don't see one here...o.O

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

wait till the full movie when I have my graphic tablet this was just an experiment.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

"IT'S GOOD FOR YOOOOOU!" xDDD

Great hilarious flash and awesome song